Baby Doll - Loulou
This is Loulou. She has sunkissed skin, short multi-coloured hair made with wool and mohair boucle yarn and cornflower blue eyes. She is wearing a sleeper and matching cap, comes wrapped in a swaddling blanket and has a removable cloth diaper.
Like all babies, our Baby Dolls are adorable bundles of sweetness. From the curve of their little backside to the sweet little cap of hair – they’re made with love through and through. Rose quartz and amethyst (stones said to have calming properties) give them a lovely weighted feel in the bum. Every Baby Doll is unique; some have opened eyes and others are quietly sleeping. They each have a little cap of hair, a diaper, sleeper, matching hat and and a cute swaddling blanket to cuddle with. Wonderful for ages 1.5 and up.
- 14" long
- Hair made with wool, mohair, and alpaca yarns
- Body sewn with specially-milled cotton from the Netherlands
- Stuffed with natural, western Canadian wool
- Includes a unique Birth Certificate, care instructions, and Blush Kit for touching up rosy cheeks
- Made with lots of love by Team Bamboletta in Canada
We ship worldwide, each Tuesday.
Due to the handmade nature of our dolls, each is one of a kind - unique as your child.
P.S. Bamboletta hair is made from natural fiber yarns. Just like real hair, it can become a bit frizzy or matted, adding to the beautiful character of your doll!