Classic Bamboletta - Minka
This is Minka. She has sunkissed skin and teal eyes. Her hair is made from a mix of hand dyed wool and mohair yarns. Minka comes with the pictured outfit, underpants and wool felt shoes!
The original Bamboletta doll, our Classic doll is the very first style of doll we made over ten years ago. Based on traditional German doll-making patterns similar to the Waldorf Doll style, they’re a bit larger than most of our dolls and come with more detailed clothing and underpants. Their thick hair is perfect for combing and styling to unleash a child’s creativity. Always hug-ready, our sweet Classic Dolls are also a little heftier than most, which gives them a more realistic feel that can be very comforting to children. Recommended for ages three and up, though they’re a great companion for all ages.
- 15" long
- Hair made with wool, mohair, and alpaca yarns
- Body sewn with specially-milled cotton from the Netherlands
- Stuffed with natural, western Canadian wool
- Includes a unique Birth Certificate, care instructions, and Blush Kit for touching up rosy cheeks
- Made with lots of love by Team Bamboletta in Canada
- This doll is one of a kind, no two dolls are exactly alike. They are as individual as your little ones.